Intern - Product Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
This Internship is a 12 month assignment with the NYX Product Development team.
- Manage the entire sample process (including requesting, organizing, labeling and distributing) for all products, including updating masters and new product launch samples
- Work closely with the vendors, sales and marketing teams and operations to oversee all sample coordination for all new launches & meetings
- Maintain product inventory for internal purposes
- Perform competitive product overviews and analysis for new launches
- Keep up-to-date on the latest products, trends and insights across digital platforms
- Propose need gaps based on analysis of competitive landscape and trends that align with the brand identity
- Assist in preparation for team/brand meetings
- Provide administrative support to the team on an as-needed basis including, but not limited to:
o Travel arrangements, expense reports
o Book meetings in-house and offsite
o Invoice processing
* Must be a recent College Graduate within 12 months of their graduation
* High Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills
* High level of organization
* Ability to handle fast-paced environment and to multi-task
* Ability to execute with minimal direction
* High level of initiative and resiliency
Physical Requirements - Ability to lift up to 25lbs
Preferred Work Experience:
- Passion for Skincare/Beauty/Hair Industry
- Must be active on social media platforms
- Demonstrated ability to influence and foster collaborative relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.