Intern- Product Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
At JDA, we re fearless leaders. We re the leading provider of end-to-end, integrated retail, omni-channel and supply chain planning and execution solutions for more than 4,000 customers worldwide. Our unique solutions empower our clients to reduce costs, increase profitability and improve collaboration so they can deliver on their customer promises every time. Using JDA, you can plan to deliver. www.jda.com
Special Note: This Internship is anticipated to be full-time during Summer Break, transition to part-time through the Fall Semester, full-time during Winter Break, and part-time through the Spring Semester. To qualify, applicants must be pursuing a Bachelor\'s Degree [Sophomore, Junior, or Senior (with continuation to a Master\'s program) or enrolled in a Master\'s Degree program.
Job Title: Intern - Product Development
Internship Overview: Product Development/WMS Delivery Team
Students working in JDA s R&D Internship Program will be challenged with all aspects of product development including business analysis, quality engineering, software engineering, user experience design and team leadership. Throughout the program, the student will have a mentor who will coach and guide them as they take on the responsibilities for the various roles within Product Development. Students will work and contribute as a full team member of the Product Development organization.
At JDA, we value the contribution our interns bring to our organization! As an Intern at JDA you will be...
EMPOWERED - to do what is right for JDA and our customers!
EFFECTIVE - working as a team!
EXCELLENT - we encourage innovation and challenge each other to recognize our successes!
* Contribute to team initiatives from an overall release perspective
* Utilize the Agile process to design, build features, and functionality delivered on time and within scope
* Develop automated tests to validate newly added functionality on Continuous Integration servers
* Troubleshoot technical problems on internal servers/environments
* Perform research into proposed areas of improvement at the architectural and/or application level
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or an applicable field of study
* An understanding of software application development practices and life-cycle
* Database knowledge/experience highly desired
* Critical thinking, excellent research, and strong analytical skills with superb attention-to-detail
* Ability to work independently and take initiative while also serving as a team player
* Ability to interact effectively with Associates across all levels of the organization and variety of cultures
* Strong time management and organizational skills
* Ability to handle confidential data
Note: This internship is not static and will be revised as the needs of JDA s business and as the Product Development department evolves.
Join the conversation online by connecting with us on Twitter @JDASoftware @JDACareers and Facebook (http://bit.ly/9s2DVE). Also, check out JDA's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform for supply chain trends and innovations at http://blog.jda.com.
Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States
JDA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.