Intern - Product Test Engineering 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are seeking a highly motivated student to work as an integral part of the team, creating methodologies for and participating in the test and debug of next generation mixed signal Audio processing ICs.
* Assist engineers with development and production of mixed-signal and analog semiconductor integrated circuits
* Perform electrical bench and ATE analysis
* Gather and summarize data
* Design and build test hardware
Required Skills and Qualifications
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and completing 1st semester of junior year prior to starting the internship
* Knowledge of circuit and transistor behavior
* Lab equipment use (oscilloscopes, multi-meters, waveform generators and power supplies)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Willingness to improve designs and repeatedly attempt to develop solutions to difficult problems
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
* Previous lab, test or product engineering experience
* Linux/Unix shell scripting
* Knowledge of IC or board level test and failure analysis
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Individuals seeking employment at Cirrus Logic are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.