Intern (Professional-Various Majors)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Ann Arbor, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
NSK Corporation in Ann Arbor is looking to hire multiple Interns for our Summer, 2016 program. These are paid positions. The program will run from Mid May through the end of August (approximately 12 weeks).
Each student selected will be working on a specific project and will then give a presentation to senior leadership on their project at the end of the summer.
This is a wonderful opportunity to get real world corporate level experience.
* Analyze quote activity and determine hit rates by market and product type
* Assist with managing & implementing a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
* Analyze customer opportunity funnel and report on project progression and success rates
* Update, consolidate and standardize training and commercial presentations
* Research competitive landscape, collect market share data by market and product type
All majors welcome. Prefer students with Sophomore through Senior status in school.
NSK is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor