Intern: Strategy Development and Program Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/28/2016
END DATE 1/20/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONIntern: Strategy Development and Program Management
This fall internship reports to Ashburn Sales Office 10 - 20 hours a week.
The Strategy Development & Program Operations Intern Position conducts business research and analysis, works with data sets, creates PowerPoint, Excel and Word documents, and schedules and documents notes for meetings as necessary. Coaching and feedback provided throughout internship.
The Strategy Development & Program Operations team within the Chief Sales Organization (CSO) manages strategic initiatives impacting the global sales team and Equinix company wide.
The Intern supports the team on key CSO Strategic Initiatives including Strategic Alliances, Global & Corporate Accounts, Channel Partners, Communications, Sales Operations, and Organization Alignment, providing them with an amazing opportunity to gain knowledge on all strategic business issues.
* Support the Strategy Development & Program Operations team on multiple strategic projects
* Conduct primary Equinix and secondary market, customer and competitive research
* Develop qualitative and quantitative analysis from key research and data sets
* Create related presentations and documents given structured direction & narratives
* Summarize and communicate meeting action items and decisions
* Schedule meetings with internal stakeholders as necessary
* Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
* Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information
* Provide program management support to various project owners to ensure that projects are properly resourced, on-track, and within budget
* Work within a team environment to define, drive and track mission-critical strategic initiatives
* Oversee multiple concurrent projects and their resources by following up with core team groups, to achieve target program outcomes and goals
* Undergraduate student
* Previous Business Experience of some nature, corporate or entrepreneurial, with general knowledge of business concepts and terms
* Excellent research, analysis and problem solving skills
* Microsoft Office 2010: PowerPoint extremely important, Word, and Excel
* Strong and creative organization skills
* Great communication skills both written and verbal