Internal Audit Manager 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you a CPA with strong internal audit experience, looking for a highly visible opportunity to advance your career and take on a new challenge Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for an INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER to join the top performing team of a growing, market leader in the Sarasota area. Reporting directly to the VP of Internal Audit, you will be responsible for supervision of staff, managing Sarbanes Oxley compliance duties, executing operational reviews, supporting special projects, and more.
In return for your audit expertise, our client offers a professional working environment, GREAT leadership, high visibility, TERRIFIC career growth potential, medical & health insurance, and a highly competitive compensation package, plus bonus potential! This is a great opportunity to take your accounting career to the next level. Apply today!
***PLEASE LIST RELOCATION PLANS IN COVER LETTER.***
INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
* CPA certification required
* At least 5+ years of audit experience
* Prior experience in public accounting highly preferred
* Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and a relationship builder
* Excellent interpersonal skills and effective oral and written communication skills