Internal Audit Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you looking for an amazing Audit opportunity at a highly respected financial institution to advance your career and take on a new challenge Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting an exclusive search for an INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER to join the top performing team of a growing, market leader in the Tampa Bay area. In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for managing the internal audit program, directing and supervising internal audit associates, ensuring that the annual audit plan is approved by upper management and the Risk Management Committee, monitoring the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, traditional and operational audit, annual risk assessment, planning and conducting audits, evaluating audit findings and recommending changes, communicating audit results to management, special projects, and more.
In return for your audit expertise, our client offers a professional working environment, GREAT leadership, high visibility, TERRIFIC career growth potential, medical & health insurance, and a highly competitive compensation package, plus bonus potential, and relocation support! This is a great opportunity to take your audit career to the next level. Apply today!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting we know how to find it!
*PLEASE LIST RELOCATION PLANS IN COVER LETTER.*
INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, or a related field required
* CPA, CIA, or CISA certification required
* At least 5+ years of auditexperience
* An understanding of COSO Framework required
* Strong knowledge of compliance laws and regulations, operating procedures, and internal controls required
* Experience as a Bank Auditor or auditing financial institutions while in public accounting required.
* Superb attention to detail and strong organizational skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills and effective oral and written communication skills
Write the description of the job here...