Internal Audit Sr. Team Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
Lenovo is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter and we're growing! Lenovo's fundamental belief is that life rewards those who Never Stand Still. Every day, every employee at Lenovo is focused on moving forward, rejecting traditional limits, and always seeking a better way. We are looking for the person who challenges the ordinary and seeks to innovate in learning, while also balancing execution.
Come join our Internal Audit team where you will be responsible for the following:
* Lead complex operational, financial, and compliance internal audits and special projects while ensuring quality and timeliness.
* Review staff-prepared working papers to ensure they adequately document the nature and extent of the examination and substantiate conclusions reached.
* Effectively perform robust process risk assessment to determine nature and extend of testing procedures.
* Develop and communicate audit reports and related findings, risks, and recommendations to audit clients and senior management.
* Strong collaboration with management to recommend cost-effective solutions to address process challenges, design and control gaps, and operating deficiencies. Follow-up with management to ensure remediation is adequately implemented.
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones (including the Motorola brand), tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
We're looking to add fresh, talented individuals who are self-motivated and desire boundless opportunities, to join us. Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related discipline with an emphasis on business and/or risk management
* 5-7 years as an internal or external auditor. Experience leading and/or managing audits
* Public company and/or manufacturing company experience desired
* CIA, CPA, MBA preferred
* ~45% international travel (~3 weeks per audit); mostly in North and South America
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.