Internal Auditor 8/11/2016
America Chung Nam
City Of Industry, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY America Chung Nam is the world's largest exporter of recovered paper in the US and a leading exporter in Europe and Asia. The company exports recovered fiber sources to Chinese paper mills where they can be converted into fiberboard, cardboard, and packaging. We have been consistently recognized as the top American exporter to China since 2001. America Chung Nam was founded in 1990 and is based in City of Industry, California with additional offices in New Jersey, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Japan, South Korea, and China.
We are currently seeking talented and highly motivated professionals who are interested in expanding their knowledge of international business, to join our Internal Audit function at the City of Industry Headquarters. Candidates should be ready to travel_(up to 20%)_ domestically and internationally (Europe / Asia). We are the largest exporter in the United States and the market leader in the recycling industry.
This is a unique opportunity to join a high performing team and enhance your professional profile. You will be responsible for identifying and assessing financial and operational risks in all areas of business. You will use your analytical, technical and project management skills to assess and test the effectiveness of the company's control environment. You will be required to communicate the results of your work to local and senior management.
* Bachelordegree in Accounting or related field
* 1-3years of relevant work experience in either of the following fields:
* Years experience in operational audit experience (e.g. finance, marketing. sales, operations, information systems, etc) or in External and/or Internal Audit, ideally with experience in working in multinational organizations and trading companies
* Ability to analyze complex business processes
* Integrity, honesty, respect for others, pursuer of excellence and innovation
* Enthusiastic self-starter with an ability to work effectively under pressure
* Strong time management, organization, project management, and report writing skills
* Graduate or Professional qualifications such as CPA, CA, MBA, ACCA or similar, and/or end-user experience of SAP R/3 are an advantage