Internal Auditor, Global Internal Audit
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Tempur Sealy International
JOB DESCRIPTIONTempur Sealy is looking for a talented and collaborative Internal Auditor to partner with the business and perform internal audits in compliance with the provisions of the Internal Audit Charter, the Internal Audit Plan, The Institute of Internal Auditors' Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing, and as directed by the Internal Audit Director and under the supervision of the Internal Audit Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Assess the operating effectiveness, efficiency, and accuracy of records for financial and operational internal controls;
* Evaluate the proper design of internal controls to minimize the cost to control and maximize the value of control;
* Audit records of the company, its subsidiaries, and departments and interview management and staff to ensure effective and efficient controls and compliance with applicable agreements, laws and regulations;
* Examine department activities for compliance with management plans and policies;
* Inspect company assets and review records to determine degree to which they are utilized and safeguarded;
* Analyze data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in internal controls, duplication of effort, extravagance, indicators of fraud, or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations, agreements and management policies or procedures;
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Economics, or Business Administration is required.
* Demonstrated superior reasoning ability at a level that would be required for a successful performance on the CPA, CIA, or CISA is required.
* Intermediate to advanced level skills with Microsoft Office suite and auditing software is required. Experience using data-mining software, such as Access, Audit Command Language (ACL), and/or Monarch, is desired.
* Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is desired.
* Flexibility to travel up to 20% within the US, Europe, and Asia Pacific is required. International audit engagement experience is desired.
* Working greater than 40 hours is expected, specifically at times surrounding critical deadlines.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled