Internal Auditor / Part-Time or Internship
JOB DESCRIPTION The Internal Auditor supports the Audit Executive by providing assistance in the formatting and preparation of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) documents and financial planning and analysis (FP&A). In addition, provide assistance and support for activities pertaining to Internal Audit.
* Knowledge of accounting and internal control principles
* Detail oriented
* Ability to be a quick learner and take direction on new concepts effectively.
* Personable and a great listener
Do you possess these abilities*
* Good understanding of GAAP required.
* Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint; ERP systems (such as Oracle EBS) experience a plus.
* Familiar with a wide variety of financial planning and analysis concepts, practices, and procedures.
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected in this role.
* Ability to thrive in a growing and dynamically changing organization.
* Hold or be in the process of obtaining a 4 year bachelor's degree from an accredited university in finance, accounting or a similar field.
* Advanced Analytical skills required.
* 1-2 years experience in the field or related area preferred.
WHY INOGEN Inogen is a dynamic company that is not only focused on quality care of patients, but is also committed to being a top employer. Each of Inogen's offices has a casual culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
Inogen Where we go to work hard to positively impact people\'s lives
See the Inogen team in action:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.