This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Internal Audit Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Compliance Program by ensuring the company operates within the policies, procedures and controls established by the VP of Compliance in accordance with applicable federal and state regulations, contractual obligations, and certification controls and requirements, and any other applicable frameworks or controls. This position will be responsible for methodically conducting internal audits on a variety processes.
* Coordinate and conduct compliance audits, such as validation of process and procedure compliance and participate in certification reviews.
* Coordinate and conduct audits on a daily basis.
* Participate in a compliance program of regular monitoring and auditing of administrative, physical, and technical security controls.
* Participate in compliance procedure development and documentation.
* Prepare and present formal reports summarizing the results of each audit and ensure department leaders receive the concrete feedback necessary to remediate any issues found.
* Identify compliance process improvements, quantify opportunities and recommend corrective actions to compliance issues, and if needed, assist with the development and implementation of policies and corrective action plans.
* Follow-up on prior non-compliant audits to ensure corrective actions have been implemented and the desired results achieved.
* Maintain documentation archives on each audit conducted.
* Participate in identifying and providing appropriate compliance awareness training.
* Additional compliance support activities as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLSETS:
* Bachelor's Degree.
* Certified auditor preferred.
* Significant experience in audit methodologies and/or security controls.
* Ability to design the appropriate audit based on desired business objectives.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent Excel, Word & PowerPoint skills.
* Strong attention to detail.