Internal Auditor 9/1/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: Internal Auditor
LOCATION: Santa Clara, CA
Responsible for supporting the manager with the completion of internal control activities and various departmental tasks that strengthen compliance efforts. Conducts internal operational audits, special reviews and supports internal fraud investigations as required. Assists with reviewing the organization's policies and procedures to comply with the required rules and regulations.
Main purpose is to provide management at all levels with comprehensive internal control and risk mitigation in order to ensure business operational excellence and compliance. The position is part of Client Internal control management team.
* The main responsibility is to undertake internal control activities with the purpose of building up a good system of internal controls for the organization.
* Identify, measure, and report on control deficiencies in the organization.
* The business control assistant will work closely with the regional business control manager, and all other department managers in order to determine the most appropriate mix of governing, assurance, and monitoring activities.
* Provide with general training on internal control, risk mitigation and assurance activities, and Client global business processes
* Facilitate control self-assessment processes
* Prepare the organization for regulatory compliance audits
* Perform ad hoc activities requested by HQ risk control management department and HQ audit committee
* Perform root cause analysis and provide management with detailed instructions as how to remediate deficiencies in the most effective manner.
* Monitor and quantify the impact of deficiencies identified.
* Close monitoring of critical outstanding deficiencies
* General finance tasks may be assigned
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
* University degree in accounting, finance or related areas
* A minimum of 2-3 years audit related work experience
* Prefer Big 4 experience (PWC, KPMG, SDO, Ernst Young) Basically any Audit Firm
* Good understanding of internal control
* Communication skills at all levels in the organization
* Good in excels and power point
* Bilingual is not required