This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
At JDA, we re fearless leaders. We re the leading provider of end-to-end, integrated retail, omni-channel and supply chain planning and execution solutions for more than 4,000 customers worldwide. Our unique solutions empower our clients to reduce costs, increase profitability and improve collaboration so they can deliver on their customer promises every time. Using JDA, you can plan to deliver. www.jda.com
The Internal Auditor will be responsible for assisting the Senior Auditor in planning, performing, reporting and following-up on designated financial, compliance, and operational audits in accordance with the Annual Audit Plan. The Internal Auditor will also participate in special project reviews and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance in accordance with the Annual Audit Plan. The Internal Auditor will prepare and maintain working papers related to audits and special projects in accordance with audit standards and by applying knowledge of regulatory requirements (e.g., Sarbanes-Oxley), follow-up on audit recommendations to verify appropriate implementation including working with other Departments as well as third party auditors/consultants to appropriately assess the Company s Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR) structure on an annual basis.
* Assisting in performing Financial, Operational and Compliance audits in accordance with audit standards as outlined in the Annual Audit Plan
* Interfacing with third party auditors and/or consultants assisting on projects
* Ensuring that recommendations are clearly presented to and agreed to by Management and that a subsequent Audit Report is issued promptly
* Assisting in Action Plan follow up as well as updating and monitoring Internal Assurance Action Plan Remediation Report and participating in quarterly update meetings
* Participating in special projects of varying complexity and business focus as directed by Internal Assurance Department Management
* Monthly Reporting of key metrics (progress of Annual Audit Plan, progress of Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR), Action Plan status, other continuous reporting and analyses or items for discussion) to Department Management
* Participating and assisting in system upgrades and implementations from an internal control perspective
* Acting as a department liaison to various business functions as determined by Internal Assurance Department Management
* Assisting the external auditors, as needed
* Staying abreast of best practices both internally and externally and providing a conduit for introducing those practices to the company
* Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
* Knowledge of and skill in applying accounting principles and auditing standards
* Experience identifying and evaluating internal controls
* Strong interpersonal, communication (oral and written) and presentation skills, including interactions with Senior Executive Leadership
* Ability to work independently under general supervision with latitude for initiative and independent judgment
* Sound judgment skills; ability to distinguish between significant, moderate and low risk matters when evaluating audit results and making recommendations.
* Well organized with strong time management and project prioritization skills
* Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, diverse and growth-oriented environment
* Ability to complete projects/audits in accordance with allocated budget and timeframes
* Experience handling confidential information in an appropriate manner
* Experience establishing cooperative working relationships with business departments
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
* Sarbanes-Oxley 404 experience/ Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR) testing
* Experience preparing operational, financial, and compliance audit work programs, memos and reports
* Exposure to IT audit concepts is desirable
* Audit software and or data mining hands-on experience a plus
* Experience in process mapping and re-engineering a plus
* Experience with Workday Financials is a plus
* Bachelor s Degree in Accounting or Finance
* CPA and/or CIA strongly preferred
* 1-3 years experience in an internal audit function, Public Accounting or Accounting/Finance role. (Big 4/large firm experience a plus)
Join the conversation online by connecting with us on Twitter @JDASoftware @JDACareers and Facebook (http://bit.ly/9s2DVE). Also, check out JDA's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform for supply chain trends and innovations at http://blog.jda.com.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
JDA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.