This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Advantage Resourcing is currently hiring an Internal Controls Auditor for a client in Scottsdale, AZ.
In this role you will:
* Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls
* Perform assigned audits in accordance with the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
* Be responsible for planning audit work, performing fieldwork testing, preparing workpapers and reporting audit findings and recommendations for process improvements to management Conducts entrance and exit conferences for audits
* Update desk manuals, policies, and procedures to improve internal controls and compliance systems
* Assist in Sarbanes-Oxley related audits
* Responsible for planning audit work, performing fieldwork testing, preparing workpapers and reporting audit findings and recommendations for process improvements to management
* Conduct entrance and exit conferences for audits
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or the equivalent experience is required.
In addition, a minimum of three years of directly related experience is required.
Credit check, background check, and drug screen are required to be completed before the offer of employment is finalized.
This is a long term contract opportunity that has the potential to be extended or convert to permanent hire.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.