Internal Auditor (Senior Internal IT Auditor)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
What you ll be doing:
* You will be responsible for planning and executing the Internal Audit Department's SOX testing, as well as IT operational audits and supporting the IT audit practice.
* You will scope, plan and execute IT operational audits and SOX.
* You will stay apprised, engaged and trained in emerging technologies and technology risks to feed into the development of IT Risk assessments and audit programs.
* You will lead the audit execution for IT and SOX audits by coordinating with process owners to identify and test controls; validating process documentation; analyzing IT and business information to identify improvement opportunities.
* Work with the company's external auditors and federal regulators to support their annual audit and examination efforts.
* Drive project delivery by completing audit work papers, reviewing compensating controls and offering recommendations on risk mitigation.
* Manage the follow-up activities for remediation of issues identified and communicated to management.
* Build effective relationships with IT management, and other risk functions throughout the company.
* up to 25% travel required
What you need for this role:
* Bachelor's and/or master's degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, accounting information systems, or equivalent discipline.
* At least one professional certification required, preferably multiple, such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, GSEC, GPEN, GSLC, or equivalent.
* 5+ years of experience in leading and conducting audits and/or assessments of key IT domains including information systems, cyber security, SDLC (Agile & waterfall), network & infrastructure architecture, application security, business continuity disaster recovery, penetration testing, data management, and related processes.
* Demonstrated ability to discuss and understand audit issues. Strong domain expertise and understanding across a variety of IT areas with a deeper technical understanding and demonstrable experience with SAP system.
* Ability to understand and communicate highly technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Familiarity and understanding of major professional audit frameworks and standards (NIST, ISO 27001, ITIL, COBIT, PCI-DSS, etc.).
* Strong project management and organizational skills, with the capability to work on multiple projects with minimal direction.
* Proactive, high energy and strong interpersonal skills with a team-focused attitude.
* Big 4 or consulting firm experience preferred.
What s in it for you:
* Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
* Opportunities for growth and training
* Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
* Great work environment
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.