Internal Auditor 9/18/2016
As a key member of PKI s global Internal Audit team, you
will assist in the planning and execution of the annual
internal audit plan for the company. You will help
execute a variety of audits that will result in
recommended process improvements to strengthen PKI s
control environment, reduce our risk profile, and
improve our business performance. You will also provide
support for PKI s Enterprise Risk Management and
Sarbanes Oxley programs. This position has significant
interaction with all levels of management and builds
effective working relationships across the organization
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work with the Senior Manager of Internal Audit to
plan and execute a robust internal audit plan for
PKI including financial, operational, compliance and
IT internal audits to determine adherence to
applicable regulations, accounting pronouncements
and company policy. Monitor the implementation of
recommendations by the businesses.
* Execute audits in a teaming approach with other
internal auditors from PKI and/or PKI s third-party
internal audit service provider.
* Document findings and recommendations and review
with senior management.
* Support PKI s Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
initiative. This includes working with PKI business
leaders to identify and analyze risk, and to develop
and implement risk management plans.
* Assist in investigations into suspected violations
of PKI business policies. Thoroughly analyze each
situation to determine root cause and business
impact. Recommend corrective and preventative
* Provide periodic support for Sarbanes Oxley program.
* This position works with all critical functions of
the company and work activities require direct
interaction with senior business and finance leaders
* Position requires frequent travel for Internal
Audits throughout the globe (averages 20-30% travels
* 1 - 3 years direct accounting, internal audit, or
internal controls experience. Experience in an
internal or external audit group or global
manufacturing environment a plus.
* Bachelor s Degree, preferably in Business, Finance,
or Accounting. CPA, CIA, or MBA is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Effectively communicates with and engages all levels
of the organization verbally and in writing;
produces clear, understandable documentation geared
for all audiences.