This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
The Dubin Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONOVERVIEW: JOB ID 8772
Our Philadelphia manufacturing client is seeking an InternalRecruiter. They are a family owned business experiencing tremendous growth. They are a leading green manufacturer. Additionally, this client is one of the remaining American based manufacturers and takes great pride staying a USA based company.
In addition to a competitive salary, the company also provides healthcare, dental, and vision insurance coverage, along with long-term disability insurance, a profit sharing plan, and a 401(k) plan.
* Work across business lines with Hiring Managers to determine specific qualifications for positions
* Post open positions on job boards and other social media sites
* Promote and administer internal job opportunities to current employees
* Phone screen candidates to determine their qualifications
* Coordinate and conduct face-to-face interviews and determine if they are a cultural fit and skill set fit.
* Coordinate interviews with hiring managers and work together to promptly and efficiently fill the open positions
* Develop creative ways to improve the quality and quantity of the company's pipeline of qualified candidates
* Draft and present offer letters and coordinate the on-boarding process.
* Represent the company at job fairs and other recruiting functions
* Use HRIS to track and report hiring progress of all open positions to senior management
* Performs all other duties as assigned
* Experience in a manufacturing environment or similar workforce strongly preferred
* Must have a minimum of 2+ years' experience in recruiting high volume line personnel
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to quickly develop a rapport with candidates
* Accurately evaluate candidates fit for the position
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Capability to relate to individuals at all levels
* Must be highly motivated, with solid follow-through and follow-up skills, and ability to keep projects moving with minimal oversight
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
* Bi-Lingual English-Spanish is a plus