Internal Staff Auditor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 1/6/2017
Reporting to Audit Seniors and the Audit Manager, the Staff Auditor is an entry-level position within the Internal Audit Group. The Staff Auditor, as part of a team, will conduct financial and operational reviews of TE Connectivity domestic and international operations. The Staff Auditor will interact with financial and operational management personnel across the company and will be exposed to financial and business operations.
Generally, within three years of assuming this role, the Staff Auditor is anticipated to be a candidate for another position of broader responsibility within the TE Connectivity Internal Audit organization, operating segments, or a corporate function. The future leaders of TE Connectivity are expected to emerge from Internal Audit.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Carry out the vision and mission of Internal Audit to implement a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate risk and controllership.
* Conduct financial, operational and compliance audits.
* Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls.
* Review and evaluate compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
* Execute audit programs under general supervision.
* Identify, and clearly define, audit issues and root causes, recommend improved internal controls and business processes, and ensure that corrective action plans are developed and implemented.
* Prepare reports and audit findings. Present these findings to Internal Audit leadership and the business management team.
* Prepare work papers to adequately document audit work performed and to support conclusions reached.
* Actively participate in Global initiatives aimed at improving Internal Audit's processes and procedures.
* Possess a high energy level and strong work ethic with a commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic environment that strives to exceed expectations.
* BA/BS in Accounting or Finance, or the equivalent or an MBA.
* Minimum 2 years of related work experience.
* The drive and qualifications to obtain certified public accountancy or internal auditing certifications within a short period of time after joining TE Connectivity.
* Interact well with different people and able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
* Ability to quickly understand business processes and develop business acumen.
* Team player who is able to effectively operate in fast paced environment handling multiple priorities.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills.
* Strong, proficient analytical skills.
* Willing to travel approximately 40% ~ 50% / some international travel may be required.
* Proficiency in Spanish is preferred, but not required.