This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Longboard Asset Management
JOB DESCRIPTIONInternal Wholesalers are the engine that drives the growth of Longboard's business. On a daily basis, you will work with financial advisors to help them recognize needs within their portfolio and to propose solutions. You will partner with an Account Executive to manage and grow your territory, while gaining the experience and skills you need to advance your career.
You're motivated to become wildly successful in your professional life. For this reason, you volunteer for new challenges without needing to be asked. You're hungry for knowledge and have the maturity to immediately apply feedback.
Successful Internal Wholesalers will be promoted quickly. You will rapidly gain more responsibilities in the strategic development of our team and company. Your success will be measured in leads passed up to your Account Executive, new assets brought in and through demonstrated leadership abilities.
You'll love this role if you:
* Enjoy negotiating big deals.
* Have the ability to think big and develop your longterm vision for yourself.
* Strive to exceed set goals.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Have the ability to think on your feet.
* Enjoy being competitive within a team.
* Have strong critical thinking skills.
* Look forward to effectively developing advisor relationships and achieving your sales goals.
This job might be a fit for you if you:
* Have consultative selling experience.
* Enjoy working with others towards a common goal.
* Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
* The ability to work under pressure.
* Prior experience working with financial advisors.
* Enjoy the consistent path of growth and learning.
* Are a natural storyteller, able to break down complex topics into plain English.