International Advertising Content Producer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Food. Purpose. You.
We serve the world by making food people love. As one of the world's leading food companies, General Mills believes that food should make us better. Food brings us joy and nourishes our lives, connecting us to each other and the earth. General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, General Mills had global net sales of US$16.6 billion during fiscal 2016.
We seek out the best talent, provide them with rich development resources, support, and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with General Mills means joining a company where you can make a difference in the lives of millions of people. There is tremendous opportunity here for individuals who are leaders, innovators, and want to be part of a company that serves the world by making food people love.
This position will lead the day-to-day content production for General Mills International. They will act as both active producer and consultant to extend our Content Production team to global markets with a focus on creative excellence and efficiency.
In this role you will:
* Serve as internal production consultant to manage production operations on select International brands/projects
* Manage production work-flow with agency partners
* Work independently as producer creating TV and web content through creative sourcing
* Grow Creative Center of Excellence's International footprint through outreach, education, and support
* Implement and enforce production process best practices
* Bachelor's Degree in any major preferred
* 5 years' experience in agency or post production broadcast work
* Strong problem-solving and communication skills required
* Ability to work independently and manage a broadcast production job from creative development through to distribution
* Solutions driven and collaborative
* Must have skill set necessary to bid and evaluate production partners
* Experience with big brands, large scale advertising campaigns, and complexities of developing and executing campaigns for multiple markets (cultural insights, language, product differences)
* International production knowledge/experience a plus
* Hands-on editing experience a plus (Premiere, Final Cut, or Avid)
* Multilingual a plus