International Arbitration Paralegal - Spanish Fluency
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Excellent communication skills are essential, outstanding organizational and project management skills, including strong attention to detail and ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work effectively individually and as part of a diverse team.
• Ability to prioritize and make the appropriate tradeoffs as needed
• Ability to work under pressure
• Research experience, including familiarity with electronic databases and knowledge of online search engines
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
• Fluency in Spanish required
• This position is to be part of the International Arbitration practice in the Washington DC office supporting a diverse team of lawyers across various time zones to accomplish deadline driven projects for ongoing international commercial and investor-State arbitration disputes
• Position offers the chance to be involved in all facets of some of the most significant international arbitration disputes across the globe in a wide variety of industries
• Position requires a two year commitment and is ideal for recent graduates who are looking to gain professional experience before law or graduate school
• Data entry, processing correspondence and extensive management of case documents
• Maintenance of procedural calendars and coordination of large-scale document productions
• Submissions and legal hearings
• Legal, technical and economic research
• Copy-editing and review of citations and sources
• Extensive overtime required
Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.