- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
International Benefits Account Manager (4781)
With a history dating back to 1925, Alliant Insurance Services is one of the nation s leading distributors of diversified insurance products and services. Operating through a national network of offices, Alliant provides property and casualty, workers compensation, employee benefits, surety, and financial products and services to more than 26,000 clients nationwide. Alliant Insurance Services ranks among the 15 largest insurance brokerage firms in the United States.SUMMARY
Responsible for providing customer service and overall client satisfaction of assigned International Benefits customers and/or policies, soliciting of new business on existing accounts and support of producer-led new business efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Fosters and manages overall relationship with clients ensuring retention of mid market book of business and high satisfaction;
* Collaborates with the International Benefits Consultant to identify and evaluate the client s specific characteristics including benefit needs, design, group demographics and employee census;
* Analyzes market proposals for verification of benefits, premiums, and competitiveness;
* Reviews coverage contracts for accuracy of policy provisions;
* Prepares client presentations and other communication materials;
* Telephonic correspondence with foreign insurance brokers throughout multiple countries;
* Composes letters, emails and other routine client correspondence (both domestic and foreign);
* May handle general administrative duties including but not limited to compiling meeting materials, maintaining client files, scheduling client and internal meetings;
* May assist in creating ongoing administrative procedures, including coordinating employee enrollments and claim resolution/services;
* Engages in optimal and appropriate usage of applicable agency management systems;
* Works collaboratively and closely in a team environment with other support staff;
* Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Bachelor s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Minimum 4 years related work experience, preferably account management or project management
Valid Insurance license
Must continue to meet Continuing Education requirements for license renewal
Knowledge of or experience in International Benefits preferred but not required
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills
Good problem solving and time management skills
Ability to use prudent judgment and discretion in handling confidential client information
Ability and motivation to work independently
Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Power Point and Excel
Ability to work within a team and to foster teamwork
Fluent in Cantonese or Mandarin a plus
We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee programs to meet employees needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore what we have to offer.
Alliant is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.