International Head of Global Service Delivery
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Focus on clients in the Life Sciences vertical
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPENSATION: A negotiable six figure salary plus bonuses.
* $2K to $21K first year
* Paid relocation to San Francisco
TO QUALIFY: 1) You must have experience managing a team responsible FOR SERVICE DELIVERY AND IMPLEMENTATION of company products, services and solutions; 2) You must have customer-facing experiences in both North American and international venues (Europe and Asia ideal); 3) Strong preference for candidates who have managed service delivery for life sciences customers but also interested in candidates who have managed service delivery units for instrumentation, validation equipment and quality assurance equipment for manufacturing customers.
* A key leadership role in a strategic business unit of an over 1 year old, international corporation.
* Take an existing service delivery organization and now grow it in North America, as well as Europe and Asia.
* This role is a key leadership position in a strategic business unit where you will assist the domestic and global sales channels in areas such as marketing, service training, customer care, technical support, software support, and roll out of a new technical products.
* You will meet with current customers throughout the world to implement programs that include the coordination of technical and field support activities including repair, preventative maintenance, engineering change upgrades and training. You will drive operational performance to meet or exceed customer demands such as Service Return Time, Customer Experience, etc.
* The products are state-of-the-art, complex, high-tech equipment and software solutions used by world-leading MANUFACTURERS OF LIFE SCIENCE PRODUCTS.
* Company has very strong brand recognition, and this business unit is the market leader.
* A fantastic work culture - turnover is nearly nonexistent, most work here until retirement.
* Very strong pay plan, and world class benefits.
* Take over an established sales organization, yet still have the opportunity to grow it.
* A nice balance of domestic, direct sales and international agent sales.
* In demand systems for today's manufacturing world; state-of-the-art, cutting-edge technology.
* This position and career will appeal to the professional who seeks a part in a company driven by ethics and product quality.
* The company is always striving to bring the latest technologies and to be the first into new markets.
* While a worldwide organization, this unit is a nimble and agile business unit, not encumbered with processes and policies that hamper growth and success.
Key Words: Service delivery, implementation, manager, director, life science, instrumentation, validation equipment, quality assurance, life sciences