International Registered Nurse Sponsorship Program 8/13/2016
Mountain Vista Medical Ctr, LP
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Seeking International Registered Nurses in the following areas:
* Intensive Care Unit
* Women's Services (Labor and Delivery, Antepartum, Postpartum)
* Emergency Room
* Medical Surgical
* Other departments as needed
* Successfully passed the NCLEX-RN exam in the state you are applying, and/or eligible to apply for a reciprocity of license in the state you are intending to practice.
* Successfully passed the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)* or
* Successfully passed the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)* and Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC)*.
* Graduated from an accredited Registered Nursing Program.
* Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in your country of origin.
* Practiced as an RN for at least 2 - 3 years.
*Exemptions: You may be exempt from taking one of the exams above if you meet the three (3) criteria below:
1. The country where you went to nursing school was the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Canada (except Quebec), or the Republic of Ireland.
2. The spoken language of your nursing school was English.
3. Your nursing school textbooks were written in English.
To apply directly to IASIS Healthcare, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply directly online.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED
Primary Location: Arizona-Mesa
Organization: Mountain Vista Medical Ctr, LP
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Unknown