International Sales Manager 9/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The International Sales Manager responsibilities include market and customer development in the assigned segments. This role will profitably manage the Industrial/Commercial market segments, and be responsible for defining strategies, assessing new market opportunities, capability, objectives, tactics and targets with in the segments. The International Sales Manager leads market and competitive assessment, product requirements, voice of customer, resource requirements and business opportunity for new markets and applications. The Manager works closely & collaboratively with business and functional leadership, sales, marketing, I&C and manufacturing as the Segment owner in a team environment.
- Support the business in both maintenance of existing strategic accounts and generation of new growth international accounts in new markets
- Develop global commercial plan including market overview, volumes, competitive market share, and opportunity by region with portfolio manager.
- Develop and drive sales strategy for targeted markets.
- Develop an international sales forecast, develop an international sales structure and team, manage and lead team to achieve sales targets.
- Establish a formal cross functional segment steering committee and actively lead to achieve segment goals.
- Determine market and competitive information requirements to understand business landscape, opportunity, and gap analysis.
- Build upon and quantify strategic partnerships and opportunities in collaboration with the global business team that are synergistic with our goals Develop marketing strategies to drive sales and awareness of JM products in the B2B channel.
- Develop and execute Business Cases by account: Lead Customer's needs through JM capability and resources to support new product development and improved relationships.
- Develop and prioritize business cases for all new initiatives
- Define competitive matrix to assist in driving next generation products
- Validate existing product value propositions versus true and emerging market including Middle East, Europe, India and Asia
- Position must be based in Denver WHQ
- BS degree in Engineering or International business or technical degree
- MBA or MS in Marketing preferred
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in marketing, sales, product management or related field for a medium to large, world-class manufacturing company
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a management and leadership role working directly with sales, product management or new product development teams
- Minimum of 5 years international sales experience.
- Commercial construction, industrial project construction or petrochemical experience
- Ability to travel over 50% of the time, combined domestic & international
- Demonstrated Leadership & Building Strong Global Customer RelationshipsStrong business Acumen
- Demonstrated ability to establish new customers in new markets
- Comfortable working in cross functional team and influencing senior leaders and individual contributors.
- High energy and results oriented
- Heavy travel required (100 or more days per year)