International Shipping Clerk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
TITLE: International Shipping Clerk
LOCATION: Addison, TX
This position will perform the order fulfillment process for International Customer Orders and Transfer Orders.
Duties & Essential Job Functions:
* Fill customer orders and transfer orders (identify parts, count required number) with 100% accuracy.
* Ship orders via Fed Ex, UPS, and DHL shipping systems
* Perform AES transactions
* Create Pro-Formas and Commercial Invoicing
* Check orders for accuracy
* Perform shipping/reservation transactions in SyteLine/SyteLEAN.
* Package items for shipment.
* Create shipping labels and process using transportation company (FedEx, UPS, etc.) software
* Restock materials to shelves.
* Other duties as assigned
Experience/Skills Required: * Knowledge of shipping in UPS/FedEx a plus.
* Familiarity with MS Word and Excel a plus.
* Typing skills desired
* Attention to detail.
* Neat handwriting.
* Communicate well with other, verbally and written.
Required Education/Licensing/Certification: * High School diploma or GED equivalent
* Some college preferred
* Use office equipment and machinery effectively
* Company will provide uniform shirts and employees are allowed to wear blue jeans
* Will be required to sit at a desk and also stand on a concrete floor for extended periods of time
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs
* May require over time work
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.