International Trade Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Arnold & Porter LLP
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe International Trade practice of Arnold & Porter LLP has an opening for an experienced International Trade Analyst in the Washington, DC Office. The ideal International Trade Analyst candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in Department of Commerce Antidumping and Countervailing duty cases, including substantive experience in market economy, non-market economy, and countervailing duty cases. Experience with International Trade Commission injury cases and the Department of Commerce's cost of production analysis and accounting background a plus. The Analyst will work in a fast paced team environment with international clients to prepare questionnaire responses, comments and submissions to the Department of Commerce, monitor case developments, and participate in overseas verifications.
* A minimum of five years' experience in antidumping and countervailing duty cases and procedures.
* Bachelor's degree; advanced degree a plus.
* Collaborate with attorneys, clients, and consultants to identify issues and prepare questionnaire responses and submissions to the Department of Commerce.
* Knowledge of Department of Commerce margin calculation methodologies.
* Microsoft Excel, Word, and SAS experience preferred.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong organizational skills.
* Foreign language skills a plus, but not required.
* Ability to manage overlapping cases and deadlines.
* Demonstrated analytical skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously.
* Flexibility to work additional hours and travel, as necessary.
Arnold & Porter is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, veteran's status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Our Firm's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. To achieve our goal of equal opportunity, Arnold & Porter maintains an affirmative action plan through which it makes good faith efforts to recruit, hire and advance in employment qualified minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click EEO is the LAW and the Supplement poster. Arnold & Porter LLP is an EO Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability