Internet Application Support Engineer 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: INTERNET APPLICATION SUPPORT ENGINEER
LOCATION: IRVIN, CA
INTERVIEW TYPE : AFTER PHONE SCREEN IN PERSON
As a member of the Internet Applications Support, Performance and monitoring team, the candidate will performs the installation, configuration, and day-to-day tasks associated with ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of a Web Sphere and Weblogic and other middleware platform runtime environment like ATG, Endeca. This includes the design and implementation of infrastructure from specifications, configuration and deployment of applications, connecting to back-end resources, and advanced troubleshooting of moderately complex software applications. This role requires the candidate to be highly flexible in hours of work because of its customer-facing, highly available infrastructure necessity.
The candidate will be developing, executing and analyzing performance tests and monitoring the application using Wily. This position requires strong deductive reasoning, patience and extremely detailed. They will work with (IT) Developers, Business Analysts, DBAs and Product Managers to analyze, develop, maintain, and execute Performance testing procedures.
* Deployment, administration and operational support of (production, staging, test and development) environments for multiple projects
* Validate Performance requirements
* Ownership and Management of Performance Test environment
* Design, develop, execute and analyze Performance test plans
* Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve performance test issues
* Establish and maintain strong working relationships with cross functional team members
* Identify, recommend and document Performance testing practices
* Research tools, methods and technology trends to support testing objectives
* Collect performance test requirements from business and technical teams.
* Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills.