Internship - Engineering (Mechanical or Chemical)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 12/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONInterns thrives at JM because we give our employees the ability to do things they wouldn't be able to anywhere else. As an intern in Jacksonville, Florida, you will work side by side with other engineering professionals and plant leadership by participating in hands on activities such as sampling, analysis as well as be responsible for documentation and various plant initiatives.
- Provide engineering services for less complex technical problems and recommend a course of action.
- Provide engineering services for more complex problems under direct guidance of higher-level engineering personnel.
- Take an active part in the execution of product development projects.
- Assist Sr. Engineers on technical service initiatives with sampling, analysis, and recommendations.
- Develop and integrate product and process documentation ensuring consistency and accuracy
- Provide project status and laboratory reports as required.
- Pursuing a B.S. degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Chemical).
- Completed at least junior or senior year of undergraduate course work and enrolled in classes for Fall 2017.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- GPA of at least 3.0 at an accredited college or university.Demonstrated leadership skills
- Basic understanding of production processes
- Strategic and creative thinking