Internship - Finance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Milwaukee Tool is currently seeking an Accounting or Finance Intern. The goal of the internship is to provide real life experiences - interns will be performing the same work as full- time associates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Participate in the monthly close process and explain actuals to forecast and budget
* Compile monthly financial results and identify trends and or/areas for improvement
* Assist in preparing monthly reporting packages for the various business units
* Support the Annual Budgeting Process
* Other analysis as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access and other related software
* Familiarity with financial analysis
* Detailed-oriented with the ability to multi-task and follow projects through to completion
* Ability to prioritize responsibilities to meet multiple deadlines
* Ability to work well independently, as well as within a team atmosphere
* Must be enrolled as a full-time student working toward a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or any other related degree
Milwaukee Tool offers an excellent working environment that includes an on-site cafeteria, state of the art fitness facility, organized fitness classes, recreational sports leagues, and company outings. We offer a business casual environment, which allows jeans on most days.
JNCODE: JN017, JN022