- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Internship - Internal Account Executive
As part of the SEI Summer Internship Program the Advisor Network has a 10 week internship opening for an individual interested in a serious summer internship to learn the SEI Internal Account Executive (IAE) position. The Advisor Network is a leading provider of outsourcing solutions for financial advisors. This Internship will work with regional sales team members to learn SEI s Financial Advisor Investment and Administrative Outsourcing Solution and the Registered Investor Advisor market. The Internal Account Executive will work closely with the sales teams across the entire region to develop as a functioning Internal Account Executive at the end of the 10 week program.
To learn more about the internship experience with the Advisor Network, please click here
The Intern will learn and expand their knowledge of:
* Equity and fixed income investment concepts
* A broad range of investment products
* How portfolios are used to solve the needs of end investors
* The investment markets and the global economy
* Sales processes, presentation techniques, sales technologies and advisor technologies
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Time management between day to day responsibilities and SEI Summer Internship Program
* Building relationships inside the SEI Advisor Business Unit and with our Stakeholders across the company
* Participate in sales agendas with advisors, including the 2-day Summer Sales meeting
* Must be pursuing a bachelor's degree in finance, economics or related field
* Must have a target graduation date of January 2019 or May 2018
* Must have a minimum of a 3.2 GPA
* Must possess leadership through volunteer or extracurricular activities
* Must possess excellent communication skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
SEI reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to candidates who require work visas. Currently, SEI is not hiring individuals who require sponsorship for work visas for employment or continued employment
Physical Demands and Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the work environment may require an individual to move around the office and from building to building which may expose the individual to weather conditions outside. The individual has to be able to sit or be stationary at a computer and use computers for extended periods of time and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. The noise level in the environment is moderate and the individual must be able to communicate and exchange information with people in person and over the telephone and email.
SEI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.