Internship - Sales Support 9/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Direct general Sales inquiries to the appropriate Account team
* Assist the SVP of North American Sales and his direct reports as needed
* Assist the SVP of International Sales and his direct reports as needed
* Track budget, prepare Purchase Reqs for order, track team requirements, and distribute non-tradeshow related giveaways and sales materials
* Assist with Calix Company Store requirements/updates
* Update the internal sales territory maps for global Sales teams
* Support Account Managers when creating an RFP response (contracts, printing, copying, assembling, shipping)
* Maintain RFP tracking information
* Assist with maintaining customer Accounts & Contacts (existing and prospects) database (Salesforce.com & Portal) and provide recommendations for improved efficiencies
* Help sales locate the tools they need internally (Grail, CPoint, Calix website, network, Salesforce.com) and educate them on location for future reference.
* Set up sales events such as bi-annual sales meetings, customer meetings, etc. (includes entertainment, room, food, agenda, materials, etc.) and assist with the support of Calix Annual User Group Conference
* Copy and send presentations and other sales materials for customer meetings
* Send out basic reminders or notices to sales team
* Consolidate and send weekly sales reports to executives
* Order and manage office supplies for RFPs
* Coordinate with Operations, Customer Support, and other departments as needed
* Schedule and coordinate project meetings
* Complete all other duties/responsibilities as they are assigned
* Drive projects to completion
* Excellent time management, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills with internal and external customers.
* Attention to detail on all projects.
* Intermediate to Advanced in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
* Some Salesforce.com experience is preferred.
* Good analytical and math skills.
* Customer service and rapport building skills.
* 3-5 years of experience in office support or similar function.
Flexibility to adjust priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment. Self-motivated and self-directed with the ability to drive projects to completion. Ability to communicate effectively with others.
Calix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Calix is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Calix does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.