Intranet Content Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our focus is on fostering a high performance culture, one that develops a top-notch talent pool with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. At KPMG, employees benefit from this approach with the best opportunities to succeed and fulfill their professional aspirations. They do so knowing that they are part of a responsible and positive organizational culture. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking an Intranet Content Associate , to join our Marketing team in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Help design, modify, manage and maintain the team's SharePoint sites and mobile enabled environments
- Participate in future updates and implementations of new portal strategies for the SharePoint sites
- Manage the quarterly metrics process for responsible sites and tools
- Handle information requests related to the sites and help to ensure accurate responses are provided
- Connect content from the firm's content management system to the assigned portals
- Minimum one year of portal management, site management or SharePoint experience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, SharePoint and Outlook
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .