Intrument & Electrical Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR
Located near Charleston, S.C. area
* Excellent Benefits
* Competitive Salary
The ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR will be responsible for direct supervision for the Mechanics and meet all safety protocols.
* Promote safety excellence/training through encouraging employee ownership and responsibility.
* Ensure the facility's electrical systems are operating consistently.
* Accomplish proactive maintenance tactics by driving reliability excellence.
* Implement electrical improvements that result in enhancements in production and costs.
* Support with troubleshooting production problems.
* Must have strong communication skills.
* Ability to oversee Instrument and Electrical Specialists.
* Knowledgeable of electrical systems and CMMS.
* Hands-on experience troubleshooting and programming of PLC's.
* Experience with maintaining DC motors and troubleshooting variable speed drives.
* 5+ YEARS OF PAPER MILL EXPERIENCE. SUPERVISORY EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS.
* HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA IS REQUIRED.
* ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DEGREE ++++++