Inventory Control Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* Maintain continuous surveillance of material status to insure that problem areas are identified and addressed to prevent impact to production and program goals.
* Take action to prevent, min imize or eliminate any impacts due to material problems.
* Report the status of material to allow other functional groups to focus their efforts to effectively support program material goals.
* Develop and maintain necessary procedures, controls, analysis and records to insure an effective and auditable inventory control system.
* Coordinate physical inventories, reconciliations and reporting of material in support of on-going programs, program close-outs and terminations.
* Coordinate material transfers between programs where applicable and required.
* Work with program PC's and PE's to disposition material as required for customer or Engineering review.
* Attend Tier meeting and provide status on material movements.
* Work with Logistics to ensure kit releases are made timely.
* Ensure kits moved to the floor are complete.
* Work with labs to ensure upscreens are available when required by the program to meet Production needs.
* Develop and maintain Systematic Cycle Counting/Audit processes for assigned Inventory locations to include ENGA, RSTA, RECA and Shop Orders.
* Act as back up to MC to serve on Program CCB and maintain effective EO/Change/TVA Control for material throughout the life of the program.
* Act as a back up to the MC for program interface with Procurement to insure that proper priorities are established to insure material availability.
* High school diploma or equivalent is REQUIRED
* Minimum 1 year of experience in inventory management, inventory control or materials management
* Minimum 1 year of Microsoft Excel experience including expertise with advanced FUNCTIONS SUCH AS V-LOOKUPS AND PIVOT TABLES.
* SAP or any ERP/MRP Experience
* Bachelor's degree/associate's de gree strongly preferred.
* Experience working in a manufacturing environment
* Greenbelt Certification preferred.
* STRONG KNOWLEDGE OF LEAN/6 SIGMA CONCEPTS
* Experience in cycle counts
* Start date will be moved up as needed in order for selected candidate to start ASAP once on-boarding is completed/clear and final clearance is obtained. Be sure your candidates are available to start right away once on-boarding is complete.
* The minimum level of education required for ISC assignments is High School diploma/GED. Suppliers should obtain a copy of the candidates highest level of education (HSD/GED or degree) to avoid delays in onboarding.