Inventory Control Associate I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Responsible for tracking inventory and maintaining accurate inventory records and able to research any discrepancies. Display a strong understanding of the equipment he/she uses, the location of product, and the lay-out of the warehouse, slot location, lost sales, mispicks, pack size and all other applicable product information.
EEO / VETERANS / DISABLED
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
* Monitors product velocity and tracks lost sales and in-house damages.
* Researches inventory adjustments and maintain high service levels (low out of stock).
* Initiates date checks, periodic cycle counts ( 3 months in grocery and repack and every 3-4 weeks in cooler/freezer) as well as quality checks.
* Researches mis-slots and quality issues, verifies pick slots and back stock verification.
* Processes return to vendor requests
* Basic slotting
* Alerts management of potential safety problems or violations.
* Tracks expiration dates (particularly cooler/freezer items).
* Tracks food bank and salvaged product.
* Perform duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures, as appropriate for location
* High School Diploma/GED Certification and/or equivalent related experience.
* Understanding of Safety guidelines
* Strong knowledge of applicable Bakco functions and RF systems.
* Understanding of applicable Bakco functions.
* Understanding of all paperwork and reporting methods related to tracking inventory.
* Have an understanding of procedures in other areas of the warehouse for a more global understanding of all processes.
* Capability of being licensed in operating powered industrial equipment
* System implementation experience is preferred
* Strong communications skills; both written and oral applications.
* Strong interpersonal skills; must be motivated and take initiative.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
* Ability to be detail oriented and manage multiple tasks.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.