Inventory Control Specialist - HC39 9/17/2016
Dairy Farmers of America
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This person is responsible for monitoring finished goods inventories and over-seeing all customer shipments. Liaison between customer / distribution centers and the production team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Monitors inventory of finished goods to ensure all customer orders are filled. FIFO / short code.
* Create and publish weekly, monthly and weekly inventory reports both internally and externally.
* Work with customer representative and distribution center representative s to ensure customer satisfaction is met regarding timely and accuracy of powder shipments.
* Maintain SAP to accurate a real time state for 3PL
* Check daily, weekly and monthly inventories against all systems to make sure that all agree.
* Cycle count determination and reconcile with accounting group.
* Assist it setting up transportation for special shipments
* Maintain an accurate inventory and order processing of assigned products produced by the plant.
* Process Warehouse transfers. Rework product documentation, damaged bag inventory transactions.
* Assist warehouse manager as needed.
* Coordinate daily shipment between remote and public warehouses. Add STO's both incoming and outgoing by working with production planning.
* Track bulk butter movement during microfix season, reconcile actual usage vs. reported usage.
* Adhere to all DFA Quality policies and procedures, reporting any nonconformity
* Adhere to all DFA Safety policies and procedures, reporting any nonconformity
* Adhere to all DFA GMP policies and procedures, reporting any nonconformity
* Other duties assigned by management