This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us
Welcome to Ardent Mills, a new company dedicated to helping our customers innovate and grow, with the industry s broadest range of traditional and organic flours, whole grains, customized blends and specialty products. Our ingredients are backed by unrivaled technical support, food safety solutions and the supply assurance of a coast-to-coast network of more than 40 community mills and blending facilities, an artisan commercial bakery and a Mobile Innovation Center. We are Ardent Mills, working with you for the good of grain. And we re looking for dynamic people to join our team.
At Ardent Mills, this position will provide support to plant operations through the effective utilization of assigned resources. The Coordinator will performs complex, advanced, diversified and confidential administrative duties while organizing and expediting work through the Plant Manager s office for follow-up action. This position requires a high degree of analytical ability to operate appropriate computer systems while interfacing with Customers, Transportation and Customer Service Representatives. Assignments are broad in nature and usually require originality and ingenuity.
* Provide support to flour manufacturing function for process order close and reconciliation along with inventory on hand balances.
* Analyze inventory movements of all Weigh over, tempering, blend/bulk, process orders
* Resolve all variances, identify root cause, complete training and coaching with results as necessary, and identify trends if applicable. Work with reports provided by milling finance and information from demand planners to identify and resolve inventory discrepancies.
* Verify plant location is in compliance with all inventory cycle counting procedures as defined in MEDB
* Compute, classify & record numerical data to keep financial records complete
* Review and coordinate to ensure correct product movement within milling manufacturing facilities.
* Customer/transportation/CSR interface through telephone conversations and e-mail.
* Negative Inventory Report, Process Order Variance Report, Daily Reconciliation of Process Orders
* Verify all outbound products have been PGI d and inbound goods have received and posted in MEDB and Inventory returns
* Customer/Carrier interface through telephone conversations and e-mail
* Ensure record systems are maintained and up to date
* Maintain office equipment and replenish office supplies when needed
* Prepares purchase orders through GTI and places orders for the purchase of goods and service
* Follow established daily procedures and controls
Skills & Experience
* High School Degree
* College Degree Preferred
* Minimum 3 years of office administrative experience
* Customer Service and Face to Face Engagement is a must.
* Proficiency with MS Office suite
* Accounts Payable knowledge and experience preferred.
* Excellent communications skills, both verbally and written.
* Detail-oriented with high degree of accuracy.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities with immediate datelines with limited direction.
* Good computer skills, ability to learn in-house manufacturing and inventory programs.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Strong analytical and technical knowledge.
* Can maintain a high degree of interaction with multiple departments while working with a cross functional team to resolve issues.
* Demonstrated excellent organizational skills to manage priorities & multiple tasks in a deadline oriented environment.
* High level of attention to detail and follow-up skills.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
Ardent Mills is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees in this position. The description, duties, functions, and responsibilities are subject to change at the discretion of Ardent Mills.