This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary: The Inventory Control Lead is responsible for maintaining accurate records of inventory. The IC Lead handles all paperwork and procedures necessary to meet this goal. S/he will also verify all orders received and shipped, ensuring that the orders are properly accounted for in the company's records. The IC Lead accounts for all defective or damaged products and follows with appropriate corrective action.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain and update inventory records.
* Maintains accurate inventory management procedures
* Perform all daily activities necessary to maintain effective inventory management
* Reconcile inventories and coordinate inventory procedures
* Work with management on implementing loss prevention programs and improving management of inventory
* Implements a recovery program to ensure all defective product is accounted for and handled properly
* Supervise the inventory quality and accuracy assurance programs, including weekly and monthly reports
* Direct and/or supervise all associates handling inventory management functions
* Conduct as necessary, any search to locate products within the system
* Develop a program to audit returns and move returned product to its proper location
* Process proper documentation to generate a prompt credit transaction
* Perform weekly cycle counts and make system adjustments as necessary
* Develop a program to maintain tight security over inventory
* Maintain accurate records to help facilitate shortage detection
* Develop all necessary reports and documentation to facilitate accurate inventory counts
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations, if required, so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
* One to two years' experience with cycle counting and inventory control processing preferred.
* Establish priorities, multi-task and detail oriented. Strong communication skills both written & verbal.
* Strong motivational, problem solving and analytical skills required.
* Possess professional business demeanor.
* PC literate, Microsoft suites and/or WMS.
Pre employment background screening