This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Cherokee Nation Management and Consulting
Fort belvoir, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) is an agency in the United States Department of Defense, with more than 26,000 civilian and military personnel throughout the world. Located in 48 states and 28 countries, DLA provides supplies to the military services and supports their acquisition of weapons, repair parts, and other materials.
We are seeking qualified individuals to fill the following positions within this task area:
• Program Manager
• Project Engineer 2
• Project Engineer 3
• Conduct statistical studies and evaluations using government furnished applications, systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, analysis, prepare reports, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
• Perform property accountability research, inventory and asset control procedures in accordance with federal property regulations and DoD guidance.
• Perform property book accountability, inventory counts, floor to book and book to floor inventories both physically and electronically to account for discrepancies, accuracy and custody for all reportable DLA assets.
• Monitor available supplies, materials and products in order to ensure that DLA customers and DLA employees have access to asset records, historical trends and analytical reports.
• A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Direct work experience with the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) or Dept. of Defense (DoD) is required.
• An Active and or recent National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation is mandatory
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Apply to Job # 10414 online at www.cherokee-cnmc.com
Cherokee Nation Management & Consulting (CNMC) is a versatile small business that provides advisory & assistance services in research, experimental development, technology implementation, and program management. CNMC has expertise in a wide-range of technical disciplines including engineering, environmental, information and asset management, along with a variety of physical and life sciences. The company is an integral part of the Technology Division’s portfolio of companies. Wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation, CNMC is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit the following two sites:
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, click here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf