Inventory Management Production Support
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID:
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT PRODUCTION SUPPORT
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
The Inventory Management Technology team is looking for a senior support analyst in Raleigh. The primary role is to provide hands-on application support to the IMF application.
IMF is Prime s flagship position aggregator processing 10 million transactions daily from 43 entities across all 3 regions - is the source of inventory & positions for the firm s Prime Brokerage platform.
The global team is in NY, Raleigh, Mexico, Boston, London, and India.
The successful candidate should be able to:
* Resolve support tickets in a fast and professional manner and comply with SLA
* Actively working on monitoring system to keep it green and healthy
* Manage the Linux and Windows servers
* Log any bugs or CR in Issue tracking systems
* Liaise and coordinate with upstream and downstream
* Prioritize, Schedule and Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriate SME
* Keep the wiki/confluence updated
* Coordinate the weekly/monthly releases
* Work occasionally in night shifts and on weekend
* Close collaboration with business and other technology groups
* 5-7 years of Production Support experience preferably in Investment Banking domain
* Good understanding of various financial asset types and flows
* 5-7 years of experience in UNIX and SQL
* Good understanding of Incident management & Change management
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills
* Working knowledge of Python, Perl script is an added advantage
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.