Inventory Replenishment Analyst 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
Coordinate with internal and external customers to develop a buying plan and assist in making end-of-life decisions for a rapidly changing product line. Responsible for maintaining appropriate inventory and service levels, both at corporate and customer locations, to support sales, promotions, service level and inventory KPIs. Contribute to customer business analysis and evaluate, analyze, consolidate, and report on potential costs of returned inventory.
* Create a strategic buying and inventory plan for the business by working with Supply Chain, Product Marketing, Sales and manufacturer's representatives and customers.
* Coordinate and then calculate needs by item, warehouse, and key customer for a specific set of categories within the organization to provide data used to purchase/produce product for sale to customers.
* Coordinate with Sales, Supply Chain, Category Management, Materials Management and customers to ensure the most accurate forecast for particular product categories.
* Analyze POS, order history, sales input and in-stock levels to develop demand by item. Evaluate POS information and inventory levels by SKU to manage risk.
* Balance inventory and analyze returns by SKU to ensure to meet KPIs relating to on-hand inventory and customer service levels.
* Conduct reviews of future and historical demand data.
* Evaluate, analyze, consolidate, and report potential costs and credits for returninventory.
* Evaluate and determine disposition of returninventory based on associated costs in relation to future inventory requirements and on-hand inventory.
* Prepare, as required, reports to document key metrics, including customer KPI reports, percent in-stock for current SKU quantities and sell-through on the SKU level.
* Proactively manage returnrisk by developing and maintaining reports that enable decisions to be made that will minimize returns.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required. A business degree weighted towards analysis is preferred.
* 2-3years' experience of working in a role managing risk/demand is required. Proven experience with inventory analysis is highly desirable.
* At least 1year of experience of Demand Solutions or other similar forecasting software.
* Previous experience of working with an ERP system is required: Oracle experience would be a plus.
* Previous exposure to retail environments and knowledge of MRP systems are highly desirable. Experience with Retail Link would be a plus.
* Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills used to gain timely and accurate information.
* Ability to analyze, interpret and report on large amounts of data in a clear and concise manner.
* Strong knowledge of MS Excel - including the ability to develop and use pivot tables.
Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran