This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 2/11/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
* Count ingredient, packaging and finished goods inventories
* Identifies quantities on hand and matches them to system records
* Makes entries into SAP
* Identifies inventory discrepancies and analyze variances
* Interact with Bakery personnel, Corporate Personnel and Vendors effectively
* Complete reports at the request of the Department Manager
* Weekend work and after hours calls are to be expected
* Ability to work a flexible schedule when required, to meet the needs of the Business
* Safely operate a forklift and scissor lift
* Work in varying temperatures, including outside conditions and freezers
* Other duties, as assigned
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* High School Diploma / Equivalent GED Preferred Associates Degree or Bachelors
* 2 to 5 years of inventory experience
* Ability to read and write English
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* SAP Experience
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, as needed to complete count duties
* Ability to perform elevated levels of mathematics and locate information
* Frequent standing, climbing, stooping, reaching, lifting up to 50 lbs.
Typical work Schedule: Monday through Friday; 7am till 5pm
Chicago, Illinois, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.