This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Schedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20004200
Process supplier delivery receipt information in perpetual inventory system. Ensure all paperwork is received and filed properly. Resolve delivery issues between receiving department, purchasing, and suppliers. Assist with assigned recalls.
* Conduct daily/weekly cycle counts of inventory; Maintain an accurate Physical count of product in dispensing and overstock locations
* Reconcile variances to vendor invoices/packing slips; research and troubleshoot quantity discrepancies
* Organizes and maintains Dispensing and Overstock for efficient dispensing and material storage and handling Work with warehouse Associates to maintain accurate Labeling of items and locations
* Set - up of new items and resources in software as needed Continually update Inventory Descriptions in Dispensing software
* Assist Operations Managers/Supervisors with all inventory reports
* Performs related duties as required.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 2 3 years of experience; Cycle Counting and Inventory Control systems experience
* Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft office: word, outlook, excel & access. Intermediate office equipment skills
* Ability to understand mathematical conversions; Working knowledge of inventory control practices;
* Must be detail - oriented and pay close attention to accuracy; Ability to effectively establish rapport; present information and respond to questions related to inventory; Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to quickly resolve problems and develop favorable solutions.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Our Pharmacy Operations Group is made up of our national network of wholly owned home delivery pharmacies. These pharmacies consist of administrative processing, Therapeutic Resource Centers and dispensing facilities with state-of-the-art technology that work together to provide clients and members with superior services. These facilities offer fast, seamless service to our members as prescriptions are routed between pharmacies for the highest quality and most expeditious processing and dispensing. Our sophisticated information technology systems and wide network of credentialed pharmacists in specific areas of expertise make us the only pharmacy network capable of delivering our unique practice model.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.