Inventory Tech Support Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescription The Inventory Technical Support Specialist (ITS) provides technical support for all inventory related processes and customer support issues to Cox Automotive internal and external customers. This position requires excellent telephone, listening, problem-solving/troubleshooting, and organizational skills along with outstanding reliability and follow-through. The ITS Specialist will provide proactive, knowledgeable, results-oriented service that is enabled by a strong knowledge of the Cox Automotive organization, processes, and technology.
The ITS Specialist is responsible for effectively troubleshooting and resolving vehicle inventory issues and maintaining the quality of data on the Autotrader.com website and corresponding Cox Automotive sites. The ITS specialist will provide technical support to Dealers, Sales, 3rd party vendors, Customer Support and other Cox Automotive teams. The successful ITS specialist has the ability to collaborate with our 200+ 3rd party data vendors to troubleshoot and resolve inventory issues for our customers.
* DAILY COMMUNICATION: Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential for interacting with fellow staff members, management, sales, vendors and Dealers.
* TROUBLESHOOTING/ PROBLEM SOLVING: Resolve issues upon initial contact (i.e. \\"first call resolution\\"), whenever possible. The Inventory Technical Support Specialist must demonstrate effective troubleshooting procedures to resolve technical issues with inventory, images and data load processes.
* ORDER FULFILLMENT: Manage dealer contracts through the inventory process, including working with third party source vendors to perform initial inventory and image set up for dealers.
* BACK TO SALES PROCESS: Review resolved requests and confirms if the resolution is valid. Troubleshoot and follow through until a valid resolution is received.
* MULTI-TASKING:Ability to complete multiple tasks by using multiple systems (Homenet, Dataload, Salesforce, etc) to get to effective and efficient resolutions.
* REPORTING: At any time the Inventory Technical Support Specialist may be asked to distribute any necessary report to the dealer, sales or other internal clients.
* WORKING ACROSS TEAMS: Establish and maintain partnerships with ATC service and support organizations, including Dealer Operations, Dealer Support, Product Management, National Accounts, IT, and Sales.
* PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE: Maintain a strong understanding of Cox Automotive s products and data load processes, as well as an understanding of Dealer Management Systems (ADP, Reynolds, etc). Develop or improve on internal systems knowledge.
* CHANGE MANAGEMENT: The Inventory Technical Support Specialist will show the flexibility necessary to adjust to changing duties and responsibilities as the department/company evolves. Additional responsibilities may be delegated to assist the department/company with meeting their objectives.
* DECISION MAKING: Able to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and realistic understanding of issues. Ability to use good reason, even when dealing with ambiguity. Use troubleshooting processes to effectively arrive at decisions.
* PROJECT SME: Works as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on special projects as needed.
* ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Adjusts to changing/additional duties & responsibilities as the department and company changes. Additional administrative duties, such as special projects and tasks, may be delegated in order to assist the department and company, and to help ensure that goals are met.
* Minimum of 4 years work experience in a Technical Help Desk and/or Sales Support environment
* Outstanding attention to detail.
* Knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SQL, UNIX, FTP fundamentals
* Ability to work cooperatively with other staff and departments
* College degree preferred (or equivalent experience)
* Strong orientation to customer service
* Exceptional interpersonal skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* Demonstrated technical aptitude with troubleshooting experience.
* Ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge.
* Ability to adapt in a changing environment.
* Bi-lingual is a plus.
* Flexible to work the hours of the department.
* Ability to work in a team-based environment as well as independently.
* Ability to accommodate flexible hours and overtime as needed.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Shift:Day Job-8-5; 9-6; 10-7; 11-8