This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent
Warehouse Inventory Specialist
* Represent the Company in a professional and ethical manner, in accordance with Company policies, procedures, and Operations Culture.
* Work safely following all applicable safety regulations
* Take initiative, be decisive and solve problems
* Ensure merchandise is handled and shipped in a safe and efficient manner.
* Develop, promote, and facilitate customer relationships
* Ensure a superior service experience for all customers
* Be clear and concise in communication and follow up
* Be accountable
* Perform all job functions in accordance with the company s Safety Standards.
* Accurately prepare an order for shipment and delivery in accordance with customer instructions.
* Be proficient in all company material handling equipment in use in the warehouse.
* Effectively communicate between the operations team, sales team, and customers
* Recommend purchases of warehouse equipment; keep abreast of new warehousing methods.
* Maintain the safety of warehouse operations in compliance with the company s Safety Standards, OSHA and any other applicable regulations.
* Maintain the security of warehouse and grounds.
* Resolve all delivery complaints and receiving disputes quickly and effectively.
* Perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Incorporate passion in our customer and coworker relationships
* Comprehensive knowledge of and able to apply and enforce OSHA, DOT and other warehouse and material handling safety regulations.
* Able to build and maintain a positive working relationship with customers, vendors and co-workers.
* Able to remain calm and function effectively and professionally in stressful, unexpected, and/or emergency situations.
* Able to safely operate a forklift and all material handling equipment.
* Able to quickly develop comprehensive knowledge of products sold.
* Able to learn and operate (keyboard and mouse) the applicable software system (Eclipse, Mincron) used for sales and warehouse operations.
* Able to learn Microsoft Office Outlook to communicate via email.
* Read, write, speak, and understand English.
* Add, subtract, multiply, and divide, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS BACKGROUND AND DRUG TEST!
$13.00/hour to start plus 10hrs OT weekly.
7am-5pm Mon-Fri and some weekends.
$13.00 to $14.00 per Hour (Salary Depends on Experience)
Years Experience Required:
less than 1
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. .
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire..
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.