Inventory and Revenue Analyst 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE- BRYAN, TX
INVENTORY AND REVENUE ANALYST
SO, WHAT'S THE GIG, EH
The Inventory and Revenue Analyst is responsible for all controlled documents as well as maintenance of all document control logs and databases, issues controlled numbers, distributes and archives SOPs and maintains appropriate control of all processes and procedures. You will assure our picking process is fast and efficient; our inventory is kept accurate and up to date, our inventory financial integrity is protected, and our customer service response is World Class.
DAY IN THE LIFE OF:
* You will monitor and enter weekly Inventory cycle counts adjustments
* You will participation in annual inventory valuation counts (Some quarterly travel)
* You will Identify and dispose obsolete inventory
* You will monitor through reports the data integrity of item, customer and price book masters in AX
* You will monitor purchase and production price variances.
* You will set and monitor standard costs for inventory valuation
* You will problem solve with warehouse and manufacturing facilities as needed
* You will work closely with supply chain to reduce transactional deficiencies
* You will generate weekly inventory KPI reports and inventory aging reports
* You will invoice, check for errors and determine a resolution
* You will provide analysis on weekly/monthly inventory variances to assist the finance team
* You will maintain general ledger postings, reconciliations and management of inventory prepayments
* You will maintain secure access to controlled documents
* You will review all new and revised controlled documentation for appropriate format, content and consistency with other documentation and compliance to document control procedures.
* You will work with all departments to ensure that documentation requirements are met
* You will maintain all document control logs, employee training files, SOPs and change control
* You will coordinate and facilitate CAPA meetings
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
* Has a Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of experience with documentation preferably in an FDA regulated industry
* Is a problem solver and knows that "I don't know" is not an acceptable answer
* Is adaptable and a quick learner
* Must be able to manage lots of responsibility and possess excellent time management skills.
* Is extremely detail-oriented
* Has exceptional Microsoft Office skills
* Works extremely well with others and is the best at developing strong relationships with our internal and external customers.
* Does not require constant supervision and is disciplined enough to work on his own and accomplish all work expectations.
* Must have a very strong work ethic, mature and responsible enough to be able to work on their own.
* Must be willing and available to travel to outside warehouse locations to perform inventory cycle counts and audits.
* Must have excellent people skills and be customer service oriented.