This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Cotiviti USA, LLC
The critical functions of a Senior Investigative Auditor in our Retail Contract Compliance team are to lead audits of the billings of our clients suppliers, and to support development of team members. This is a remote (work from home) opportunity. The work requires assessment of transaction data in relation to relevant contract provisions, and investigation of apparent areas of non-compliance. Verified instances of financial non-compliance often result in cost recoveries for our clients, as well as future savings from root cause identification and process improvement recommendations.
* You will be responsible to collect and analyze data and documents received from our clients and their suppliers in order to assess supplier compliance with contractual provisions.
* You will communicate the results of your analysis clearly and concisely, in both written and verbal forms, to internal, supplier and client personnel.
* You will work independently, often balancing work activities between multiple audit engagements, ensuring each project continues to progress toward timely completion.
* You will review work performed by other team members and provide coaching and support.
Required Experience and Education
* Must have BA or BS in Accounting, Information Systems, Statistics, and/or Finance
* At least 2 years of experience working in accounting and/or auditing related positions.
* Additional education and credentials including Master of Accountancy, CPA, CIDA, CISE, CFE, CIA, and CFF strongly preferred.
* Forensic accounting, advanced excel modeling (conditional formulas, lookups, pivot tables, arrays, and VBA programming), data warehousing, data analytics, and data mining experience are also highly desirable.
* Inherent flexibility in the position includes some work-from-home as well as commuting to other offices and travel to client and supplier sites. (25-40% travel)
* Solid analytical skills with ability to research issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
* Strong aptitude and interest in data analysis and data mining
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills
* Proven time management skills, with ability to plan tasks and self-manage work to completion
* Proficiency with Microsoft Excel required, proficiency with Caseware IDEA and proficiency with Microsoft Access a big plus
* Advanced knowledge of accounting principles and auditing procedures
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.