Investment Analyst Associate 9/2/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A leading asset manager that manages approximately $3 billion in broadly diversified portfolios, is seeking a strong analytical professional who can report to the Chief Executive Officer of Client Advisory.
The Analyst will work with the CEO/Client Advisory to evaluate, construct, implement, a new investment strategy for investors. He/she will conduct portfolio analyses using the recommend implementation strategies to achieve clients' target portfolio allocations.
The candidate will work directly with the Client Advisory Group and the Operations Group where he/she will ensure that recommended actions occur in a seamless and timely fashion.
* Data Analysis and modeling for various investment strategies
* Systematically monitor portfolios to ensure that performance and allocations are consistent with target expectation
* Assist the CEO/Client Advisory in creating presentations to prospects and clients
* Produce analysis and commentary
* 2-5 years relevant work experience
* Strong math skills and analytical experience
* Extensive ability to use and build spreadsheets using Excel
* Asset allocationexperience is a plus
* Bachelor's degree, with meaningful coursework in finance, economics, engineering or mathematics.
* Demonstrated project management skills, production efficiency and accuracy
* Must have solid organizational and computer skills, and must be proficient in Word and Excel, VBA programming and Matlab
* Strong written and oral communication skills